The Open Cloud Foundation has been incorporated in Brussels, its Board elected and Secretary General appointed. The Open Cloud Foundation will promote an Openness in the Cloud.
The Open Cloud Foundation has been incorporated. Its first board has been nominated
- Laurent Allard, OVH, also elected President
- Vittorio Bertola, Open-Xchange, also elected Vice-President
- David Snead, i2coalition, also elected Secretary of the Board
- Francisco Mingorance, CISPE, also elected Treasurer
- Freddy Van den Wyngaert, EuroCIO
This Board will welcome new members in the following weeks and months. According to its statutes, the Board of the Open Cloud Foundation can include up to 9 members.
The Board appointed Damir Filipovic as Secretary General.
Laurent Allard, President of the Open Cloud Foundation declared “The Open Cloud Foundation met an important milestone today putting in place its executive team”.
The Open Cloud Foundation will work on several work streams on IAAS/PAAS, SAAS, AI/Cognition to in order to provide applicable frameworks to the Cloud ecosystem. The organization gather Users, Providers and Research Organizations.